Monday, March 23, 2015

Whole30- Day 9

Breakfast-  Made fresh eggs and veggies and coffee.  Monday is my day off.  It was nice to wake up slow.

Lunch- Green Apple with almond butter.  Was doing work and rushing to get shopping done.   It worked.

Dinner:  Spaghetti Squash Primavera.  It was amazing.  Roasted two spaghetti squashes.... made sauteed chicken, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers in a cast iron with coconut oil and a little garlic powder, salt and pepper, and curry powder.  So good.  I love curry.    This will be lunch tomorrow too.

Snacks:  Lots of water today.  Strawberries for DAYS.  Bringing some to share with my co-workers and friends tomorrow.  :)    Early night tonight.  Long, emotional day.

Diabetes:
Another solid low carb day.   Clothes are getting a bit looser.  Looking forward to Spring Break and time to have fun with family and cook yummy things for them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can I subscribe so I get this in my inbox every day? I'm loving this.