Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Whole30 Day 10

It's day 10 and I'm officially bored.  I need something fun to eat.  Headed to Pinterest right after this.

  I took my daughter to get a Blizzard after school because she was so cute and I knew her brother was enjoying ice cream too with the friend he went home to play with.   When the lady opened the drive through window and the smell of ice cream toppings came in the car I wanted to eat a large Blizzard and possibly also 17 Snickers bars.  But instead... I handed Zoe her magnificent Butterfinger Blizzard and drove away.  Then she asked me if I wanted a bite and I said, "You are so sweet.  But Mommy wants to really stick to her commitment and eat only the things that are good for me."  And she said... "Cool, Mom.  You can have an avacado or something when we get home."   I could have smacked the cute right off her face.    HAHA!   I love her.  

Today I miss Diet Coke.  That chemical filled cancer causing sweet necter of Satan.  I miss it.


Breakfast- Fresh berries and egg and veggie bake, coffee, water  

Lunch-  Spaghetti Squash Primavera.   Even better the next day.  I'm obsessed with curry seasoning.  
Dinner:  Chicken and veggie sautee and salad

Snacks:  La Croix, green apple slices, frozen mango, strawberries



No comments: