Monday, March 16, 2015

Whole30- Day 2

Food

Breakfast-  Egg scramble again with fresh veggies.  Then I made a big egg casserole from Pinterest with lots of veggies. Coffee  

Lunch- Tuna salad with Granny Smith apple wrapped in Romaine leafs.

Dinner- Garlic Spaghetti Squash with two chopped up chicken zucchini poppers  

Snacks- Apple and almond butter, Cucumbers and baby carrots

Took a whole chicken out of my freezer to pop into my crock pot first thing in the morning for tomorrow night's dinner.   Casserole packed up in tupperware for myself and friends for school tomorrow.  

Diabetes

   Decresed basil rate 2 more units.  Had a couple lows today.  I drank a galloon of water today. I also visited the bathroom like a billion times because of that.    Highest sugar reading today was 98. Awesome sauce.

   

No comments: