Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HOW to Begin Shopping at CVS

Over the past month I've started using coupons, and playing the Extra Care Bucks savings game at CVS. Lavonne over at Economic Endeavors has written a wonderful HOW TO blog for people who would like to start saving money at CVS. Over the past month I have gotten all my diapers, toothbrushes, toothpaste, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, milk, paper towels, batteries, and razors at CVS and have paid less than $20 out of pocket for a pretty big stash. It's really been quite a blessing! There are a lot of fantastic sites with great tips on grocery and household savings. I find this being more and more important for our family with the current raising of gas and food prices. I've linked to most of them through the blog Money Saving Mom. Hopefully some of you can benefit from this as well!!

1 comment:

Lavonne said...

Hi Windy :) Just wanted to say thanks for the linky love! I read over your blog a bit and I'll be back in the future.
And guess what? I have a daughter named Zoe, too!

:Lavonne
www.economicendeavors.com