Friday, June 6, 2008

CVS 6/6/08

OK, I swear I will not go to CVS again this week. It's becoming an addiction! Last night I hit the CVS by our church after attending a VBS meeting. (Hi Ellen! I know you're reading this!) This is what I got:

Transaction 1:
2 Pampers packs at 7.99 each
2 Sensitive Wipes packs at 2.99 each
Total = 22

Used one $4/$20 welcome coupon from Justin's account - He had never signed up at CVS .com
Used 2 $2/ 2 Pampers products from last week's Proctor and Gamble inserts in the paper
Used $13.98 in ECB's adjusted down

Pennies out of pocket
Got $5 ECB's back

Transaction 2:
2 Oral B toothbrushes @ 6.99 each
2 Chex Mix @ $1 each
Total: $16

Used a $3/$15 from the Beacon Jounal online paper
Used 2 $1 Chex (making those free since they were on sale for $1
Used $5 ECB's from above transaction
The remainder I used the last bit I had on a giftcard from a transferred Rx

Got $13.98 in ECB's back!

Does anyone want a free toothbrush? I think I have about a dozen in my linen closet now. lol. Our church helps out a lot of local food banks and pregnancy centers.... I'll be checking into where I can put the extra free stuff to good use.

No comments: