Saturday, October 25, 2008

Addendum....

Just wanted to add one more thing to my Friday Felicities.

I happened to see the "Omaha Steaks Deal" right after it was posted from Thrifty Florida Mama and got my steak burgers yesterday! It was delivered in dry ice and Gabe and I had a lot of fun pouring water on it and making fog. haha.

I got 18 4 oz. steakburgers (Yes...18!!!)
And a knife cutlery set and cutting board (Which I will be selling at my yard sale because they look cheap and we have Cutco's)

For $3.98!!!!!!!!

This deal is now dead... I went to my friend's house about 3 hours after I did the deal to help her do it and even she couldn't get it to work!!! You have to be SUPERSONIC fast on some of these deals!! (She did get 12 burgers for $3.98, but not the bonus 6 and kitchen stuff)

Please pray for our family. We are being attacked by sickness. We woke up this morning and 3 out of 4 of us have pink eye. Please pray that Justin remains well. He has an amazing immune system! Thanks! Happy Weekend!

No comments: