Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Log For Life

I was parusing diabetes blogs today and saw an exciting new website and software program that is going to launch soon called Log For Life. It was also the winner of the Diabetes Mine Design Contest this year. This looks AWESOME! It's a site where you can keep track of blood sugars, food log, exercise, A1c numbers, etc...... AND it will work with the iphone and I'm assuming you will be able to send your sugars via the Mobile Me stuff. It is so important to me to have tools that are not only USEFUL but also FUN and CONVENIENT to use. Most of the ones available now are not that great, so I'm interested to see how this one works!

Here's a video that was made that describes Log For Life...

1 comment:

gnoso said...

Hello Diva!

I am Joe Milam with Log for Life and I am excited to say we have released our beta for everyone to try out. Please visit our site, put in your e-mail address (we DO NOT spam) and I will send you an invite.

Thanks for your great write up and we look forward in having you review and continue to write about us in the future! Take care... Joe with gnoso...