Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Feel Like A Criminal...

I love saving money. I feel like I'm stealing when I walk out of CVS sometimes. I always go to the same little teenage boy who calls me the Crazy Coupon Lady. I love it!!

Today I got....

A Spongebob toothbrush for Gabe $2.99
Huggies Goodnights $8.99
Shick Intuition Razor $9.99
2 Glade sprays .97 each
Total $24

Now here comes the fun part:
- $3/$15 CVS coupon
-$4 Razor from Smart Source last Sunday
-$3 Goodnights coupon
- Buy one Get one free Glade coupon
- $1 off Glade spray coupon (making the Glade sprays free plus .03 overage)
- .50 off the colgate toothbrush
- $8 in ECB's

Making my grand total out of pocket $3.64 and $8 in ECB's for next time

I loooked EVERYWHERE for those darn Hawiaan Tropic Chap Sticks and COULD NOT FIND THEM at my CVS. =( That would have been another $4 out of pocket, but $10 in ECB's for return. Oh well.

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I know some of you CVS-ers walk out of the store paying pennies, but $3 is the best I've done so far, with this many goods. I haven't paid for diapers in 3 weeks. This is so very exciting.

5 comments:

~Suzanne~ said...

I've tagged you!! Check out my blog!

k2 said...

Your a Super Star and you’ve been tagged! You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not allowed to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird, random, facts, habits and goals.
k2

Naomi said...

Well shucks, you're already tagged! I tag you again! HA HA HA

Jane said...

Wow Windy!
That's great!

Charity said...

Oh my soul, Windy, you totally rock!! Okay, where do you get all this coupon stuff info?? **scurries over to w@h to look at the cheapie board** Have a great night!