Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ya Plant Corn, Ya Get Corn.

We didn't eat at the dinner table tonight. We grilled out tilapia and pineapples with rice and veggies. It was awesome. The veggies were a medley that I steamed in their bag in the microwave for 5 minutes. Love those things.

So Justin and I are watching Jeopardy and Gabriel is in his high chair and we're chatting and all of a sudden Gabriel says, "Mommy. I got a veggie in my nose!"

Oh great.

I walked over to him and plugged the left side of his nose and said, "Blow. As hard as you can." And what do you know.... out flies a pea across the room.

Disgusting.

The funny thing is. I distinctly remember getting a peanut stuck in my nose when I was about Gabe's age... maybe a little older.

Thus, the title of this blog.

3 comments:

dae said...

LOL! Windy, your son's antics crack me up all the time. :)

~Suzanne~ said...

hahaha! That is so great! I LOVE IT!! :)

Donna said...

My mother-in-law tells us the story about her putting a kernel of seed corn up her nose when she was about three years old. They had to take her to a doctor to get it removed because it was so far up there. Then the doctor had an exhibit at the state fair that showed all the things he had removed from kids noses. Her kernel of corn was on exhibit for many years. I can't imagine what that exhibit must have looked like. Ick! The state fair is great for stuff like this.

Anyway, I'm glad you got that pea out of Gabriel's nose & it didn't end up on exhibit at the state fair. LOL!